Sunday, February 5, 2012

"Ummm, it's "Bone Ee-ver"

A couple nights ago, I had a dream that all of my hair started growing back, except for one small spot on the top of my head... in the shape of a heart. It was a wonderful little dream if you ask me. And speaking of hearts, it's almost Valentines Day, and that means The Vow is almost out. Calling all my single ladies, who wants to see it with me this weekend? The Notebook and Dear John come together... I can't wait.

Also, Channing Tatum (The Vow) and ZOOEY DESCHANEL and BON IVER (ummm, it's "bone ee-ver") hosted Saturday Night Live tonight!! If I wasn't celebrating Mizzou's big win against KU (with Andy's custard and a little bowling at Galactic Fun Zone), I would have tuned in. What an epic trio. Can't wait to watch that episode online!

Aaand speaking of Bon Iver, (this blog post is just transitioning from one thing to another so well..!) I just re-watched this video tonight:

Blood Bank + California + Sunrise Show (my dream in a nutshell (dreams? this blog post has officially come full circle)).

No comments:

Post a Comment